WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small information file sent by a website and stored in a user’s browser to allow the website to consult the user’s activity on the site. Cookies constitute a valuable tool used by websites to store and retrieve information about the user. Cookies are implemente as small text files that websites request your browser to store in your hard disk with information about the user behavior in the web site.
Websites use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are essential for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled the user will be unable to receive the website content and services correctly.
- Analytical cookies – these help to provide statistical data on the use of the website to allow websites to improve our content and service.
- Our cookies cannot read any information in your hard disk and are virus-free.
- We cannot read cookies stored by other websites in your hard disk.
- You can always delete cookies stored in your web browser. Please read your browser documentation to learn the specific procedure to do so.
Users may choose at any time which cookies to enable on this website using their browser settings:
- For Chrome, see https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Explorer, see http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Firefox, see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For Safari, see http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
ABOUT THE GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- The information provided about what are and how to manage cookies is merely informative. Safe Society Labs cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of that information, neither accept any liability about any direct of consequential damage derived from the lack of accuracy or timeliness of that information because it refers to third-party technologies and systems that can evolve without our consent or awareness.
You should revise the content of this page whenever you visit our website. We keep this page updated to reflect the applicable legislation.
Last modified: June 4th, 2015.